Good morning every lovely body! This is an exciting day for me – I have a job interview this afternoon. I debated on telling my readers, as it could be really embarrassing if I don’t get the job. But I figured, what the heck – maybe you all could send some good vibes my way around 4:30?
I made today’s recipe for dinner last night. When I discovered my dad had bought a whole package of chicken thighs at the store (rather than the usual boneless chicken breasts we get) I took to the web to find a recipe. This recipe is courtesy of Taste and Tell blog, and was really delicious. It’s a great way to class up chicken thighs, and the glaze adds the perfect amount of sweet and tangy. Enjoy!
You Will Need:
- 8-10 Chicken thighs, boneless and skinless
- Kosher salt
- freshly ground Black Pepper
- 4 Tablespoons EVOO (divided)
- 1/2 cup of Honey
- 4 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 large Garlic cloves, minced
- Preheat your oven to 375. Place the chicken in a small roasting pan, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons EVOO and bake in the preheated oven until done, about 40-45 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, combined the remaining EVOO, balsamic, honey, and garlic. Bring to a simmer and cook until reduced and slightly thickened, about 8 minutes. Remove from heat and let sit another 5 minutes until thickened more.
- When the chicken is finished cooking, baste with the glaze, or brush it on all sides. Serve with a little extra sauce spooned over the top.
Have a happy Tuesday everyone! xo