Happy Tuesday everyone! Gotta love Tuesdays that are really Thursdays in disguise I am FULL of Thanksgiving cheer right now as I get ready to get on the road back to CT for the holidays at my mother’s. Tonight, I’m getting together with my bests from high school for our annual friend dinner and I can’t wait to see them all! The only downside to all of this is that Josh and I will not be together for our first married Thanksgiving since he will be staying in NY to see his friends from summer camp on Friday. I’m devastated, but life goes on I guess!
Anyways, today I’m sharing the recipe for the dessert I’ll be making for my family on Thursday. Dieters beware! This one is amazingly delicious but quite a decadent dessert! Enjoy!
Recipe and Photo courtesy of: explore the cabin
You Will Need:
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Blend in eggs one at a time. Remove 1 cup of batter and spread into bottom of crust; set aside.
- Add pumpkin, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg to the remaining batter and stir gently until well blended. Carefully spread over the batter in the crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until center is almost set. Allow to cool, then refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight. Cover with whipped topping before serving.
To repeat my sentiments from yesterday, I hope everyone traveling over the next couple days arrives safely, and that you all have a wonderful holiday with your families and friends. xo